Silicon Valley Restaurant Week Registration
Silicon Valley Restaurant Week is returning Oct 15–22, 2014. In years past, the event has successfully brought many first-time customers to local restaurants and drew attention to the region’s culinary excellence.
How it works: For one week, restaurants offer a discounted fixed-price, three-course menu that include three dining options for the first two courses and two or three choices for dessert. The cost of tax, tip and beverage should not be included in the fixed price, but additional discounts on wine flights and other drink specials are encouraged.
Silicon Valley Restaurant Week is an opportunity to showcase your restaurant’s cuisine and highlight your best creations. You might choose to feature dishes that are most popular among your guests, some signature menu items or debut new ones. Be creative and have fun!
Each restaurant must provide gift certificates to be used in contests and promotions to generate excitement about the event.
Listing will appear on the website once payment is received.
Promotional and marketing efforts include:
- Print advertising campaigns
- Online advertising campaigns
- Radio and TV spots
- Event email blasts (32,000+)
- Distribution of printed marketing materials (posters, postcards, check cards, flyers and promotional items)
- Contests and promotions in print, online and radio
- Social Media outreach (nearly 12,000 combined followers)
- Cross-promotion with other foodie events and promotional partners
- Promotional signage and information booth at Farmers Markets and civic events throughout Silicon Valley.
Inclusion of logo and informational writeup in official program (distribution of 70,000) and on website with downloadable menu and link to reservation page.
Basic Package plus chef’s profile with professional photograph in program and on website plus a full color display ad in program (70,000).